WHAT DID YOU GET FOR CHRISTMAS????

by little witch 34 Replies latest jw friends

• little witch
    little witch

From Hubby's Employer We got Three paid days off, a huge fruit basket, and a ham.

I got cards from friends on the forum,

A beautiful package from Country Woman chock full of treats from the Netherlands, and lovely candles (((Thank you Doll, We were so excited to recieve your gifts))),

What did you all get for Christmas?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

A piece of crappy coal in the stocking (I was naughty) .

• little witch
    little witch

LOL @ Double

Next year, I shall make Santa cookies with ex-lax...That will teach him to play tricks on you!!!

• morty
    morty

I got my salon shampoo for my hair.......( I go through alot)

I had coffee brought to me in bed, with toast....(from my kids)

chocolats, the dreaded socks and underware, and my favorite,my digital camera...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Morty

edited to say, the turkey is in the oven and all of my family is here today checking this site out..( 24 of them...make them feel welcome)

• little witch
    little witch

Mortons! You Lucky Woman!!!

Breakfast in bed AND A NEW DIGITAL CAMERA????!!!!

I am soooo envious!! Well, send some pics here, k????

Too Mortons Family and Friends, Welcome!

We love her so much!!!

Wishing you all the joys of the season!

Rockettes
    It warms my heart to hear your family is together and happy!!!! Cheers!!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Next year, I shall make Santa cookies with ex-lax...That will teach him to play tricks on you!!!

hehe... be careful, that's what I did last year to him .... that's why I got the coal...

Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

• flower
    flower

I got CD's and DVD's...my real pressie was my camcorder i got a few weeks ago!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Well we aren't opening presents here yet.Ant had to go to his Girlfriends this morning and will be here soon. I made the quiche last night and it's in the oven to warm. Thunder is walking around in his Santa hat HO HO HO wearing the sweats I bought him, we each opened a gift last night his was those to be comfy inand mine was whooooooot whoooot a wonderful digital camera.

I was floored I can do all kinds of shit with it..mpgs and sepia and black and white OHMYGOD I can't wait for the next fest and a trip to Green Bay We wil post some of our tree and such soon as I figure that out LOL

Mouthy thanks again and to all thanks for the wonderful cards I have them surrounding my mirror in the living room it makes me feel good each time I see it.

I stayed up all night finishing Ants GF Erikas stocking I got it done at 6:15 it is red and on the heel I darned some silky white yarn the cuff is white and red trimmed in white I hope she likes it

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

H'ray for yall! Welcome to Morty's fam!

I got a new printer/scanner/copier, perfume, makeup, shoes, clothes, bath oil, money, a collage of my daughter & fam's pics, and kisses 'n hugs from the fam.

And they better git dat food ready pretty darn quick cos I'm gittin' HONNNNNGRY!!!

Frannie B

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Well...I gave my wife a pearl necklace , and I got a couple of really good cigars, and the Simpsons Hit and Run game.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit