what happened to 'leaving' the congregation?

by Pleasuredome 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Weird! I could have sworn, when I last checked this thread, that the post right above mine was made by SFJim. But now, the text of the post is the same, but it shows as made by gumby.

What gives?

Euph, Gumby & I are Santa clones. Now you know the truth.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

The definition of apostacy is simply not believing any of the entire spectrum of JW teachings, or anyone who disavows the "faithful and Discrete Slave" as God's sole agent on earth. I don't have it handy ,but someone here surely has quotes like this. In other words, never express your doubts. Seriously, don't. If they want to meet with you say you're too busy. If they show up unannounced tell them to call next time first. It is all up to the determination of the Elders and their interpretation of the WT.

• corvette
    corvette

[quote]

Actually, it's kind of a crapshoot. If you can manage to fall off their radar, you can do pretty much whatever you want. All the people I personally know who faded, however, still have to exercise precautions, because as long as they care about associating with anyone in the org, the threat of disellowshipping still hangs over them.

[/quote]

I believe you are right. They will still try to hunt down a fader to try to win them back. But a DF'ed person they will just leave alone!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit