What did you get for Christmas?

by Smyler 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Smyler
    Smyler

I got a new watch, a hat, a toque, a game thingy, chocalate, picture frame, gift certificates for two movies and go to skiing and a santa bear!

So what did Santa bring you?

• shamus
    shamus

YOU BASTARD! YOU STOLE MY THREAD!

Anyhoo, I have to wait until I get off work to see what I got...

• Smyler
    Smyler

You got the Christmas specials, i got this one! ok?

lol, Merry Christmas Shamus

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Well my Secret Santa sent me something, but I haven't opened it yet.

I have a lovely pen set (thanks Simon & Angharad), Bottle of booze (from iiz2cool), I got a toothbrush with my name on it, from Aztec's son (Thanks Devon), gift certificates (Canuck stores), and I think....some clothes.

All very nice.

I hope everyone enjoyed their lovely gifts.

I'm looking forward to a good sleep, and a lovely meal later.

Shamus: if you do call....make it late (3 hours ahead of you). We'll catch up later.

• shamus
    shamus

Look over the next page Smyler...

Wanna flame? I'll flame war ya on this day, I'ss tell ya's! I'll have a temper tantrum, and cry to Simon! He'll ignore me, as usual.

Hope that your Christmas is going good, and what did YOU get again?

• Smyler
    Smyler
    Look over the next page Smyler...

oh... lol, sorry shamus..

this can be deleted or whatever...

• Islandboy99
    Islandboy99

A 12 pack of beer and a tan!!! At least I think I'm getting a tan... The weather man says God will give me sun today!

cheers

• shamus
    shamus

Smyler,

C;mon! It don't matter... I'm just being a jackass as per usual! It doesn't matter... it's interesting to read everyone's comments, no matter what thread it's on!

Not too many people are responding today... too many Xmas things to do. Probably will get a better response on Boxing Day!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I must have been very very good this year because Santa sure did bless me with a bunch of crap.

I got:

Slippers

a non-skip jogging CD walkman

A Talking George Foreman Grill

A new Guess watch

Box Sets of Queen and Duran Duran

Lost Highway DVD

Victoria Secret sprays

2 new purses

an Armani Exchange shirt

A cigarette holder/ lighter that lights up with stars (very rad)

a leather bracelet with my name in diamonds on it.

For as naughty as I was this year, Santa must not have been paying attention. P.S. I think this is the first Christmas the sun hasnt been shining in Southern California

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I got the Calvin Klein wool suit that I asked my wife for, a timberland watch and Sean Jean shirt from my sister in law, a bunch of thermal underwear from my Grandmother, which I wont wear! Not bad. Considering the bad economy right now money was tight for everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit