A lie is a lie, but how would GOD deal it?

by U.2.K. Tha Greate$t 22 Replies latest jw friends

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

We all know that(those who pay attention anyway, the others who dont are foolish) Christmas cometh from a pagan celebration of a "false GOD", and it still to this day is ignorant. The fact is that nobody knows when Jesus was born, and nobody wont know till after the end into the beginning. and the fact that the mothers and fathers of this world swears that they "Love their children" but also lies to them about santa, people believe in fiction more then they do reality, reality is GOD and his Wonderful Creation.

But how would god deal with it? Im not here to judge, but you are wrong,. If GOD see's everything and hears everything, you are testing GOD. Again i say "YOUR CHILDERN does NOT COME FIRST" God comes first, God set up a Righteous foundation for the world and just like A great prophet say:

GOD Made us, we did not make ourself, so respect the creator and obey his commandments and laws.

Im not speaking to you from a jehovah witness view, cause im not a witness, im in the mist of every religion, im speaking to you from a young follower of My father in heaven and his son Jesus Christ!

• shotgun
    shotgun

If your not into Christmas what are you doing sipping spiked eggnog then going online?

Are you openminded..Read Who wrote the Bible and then Who wrote the Gospels.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    Im not here to judge, but you are wrong,.

Uh-huh. Oh, I see. Hmmmmm......

• morty
    morty

What the heck

• Gopher
    Gopher

So what is God waiting for? Let him get rid of all those evil parents who tell the Santa story! And why hasn't God smitten every department-store Santa, since we know they're all fakes?

What's God waiting for? If he cared, surely he would have taken care of the situation by now, right?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    The fact is that nobody knows when Jesus was born,

Right, and the fact is since we don't know when it is, December 25th is the day that has been set aside to celebrate the birth of the Saviour

im speaking to you from a young follower of My father in heaven and his son Jesus Christ!

ok, well, I'm speaking to you as an older follower of My Father in Heaven and His Son Jesus Christ. When you get a little more life experience and wisdom you will come to understand that They are about Love - something very POSITIVE. The Christmas experience is one of the most positive times of the year, full of love. Does everyone celebrate with the birth of the Saviour in mind?... No, but I think most people go out of their way in trying to be a little kinder, think about other human beings and extend themselves a little more than any other time of the year, and when they do that, are they not following the example of Jesus in loving your neighbor? Some people are overly judgemental about Christmas and remind me of the Pharisees who condemned Jesus for healing on the Sabbath. His answer... "Is it wrong to do good on the Sabbath"... the same answer applies with regards to Christmas. I think our Heavenly Father wants us to be happy and to love our fellow man. PERIOD. I know... your opinion is different ... and that's all that it is, the same as mine...an OPINION.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    If your not into Christmas what are you doing sipping spiked eggnog then going online?

I reckon he's been smoking crack!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    so respect the creator and obey his commandments and laws.

As far as God didn't show any kind of respect for humankind, in even trying to make us feel bab before we get born, I suggest that god(s) forget about me ... cause I did about IT/them ... I really don't care about the subject ... I have no love to waste for pathetic fairy tell gods ... Life is short enough and too many people need that love and attention ... and obey is not my friend if I have no respect from those I have to obbey to.

• Mutz
    Mutz

Perhaps you should start thinking for yourself for a change and not following a book cobbled together by men with an agenda, used to support any twisted teaching?

• shamus
    shamus

Jeez.

A merry christmas to you, too!

Anniversaries come from Pagan origins... ya gonna not do that either?

Wiping your bum comes from Pagan origins too... are you going to stop doing that too?

You sound a bit like a Scribe and Pharisee. Thanks for the online judgment... I think that you are very silly for posting a judgmental and incredibly insensitive comment around this time of year.

Read into what Christmas is REALLY ABOUT, and get that dub garbage out of your head. It is a celebration of victory over paganism... or do you just read what the "Faithful and Discreet" slave class vomits out of it's mouth.

Open your eyes and adjust your attitude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit