J.R. Brown, Plus: What the JWs will be doing on Christmas

by Funchback 11 Replies latest social current

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Jonathan and Zezette Hardwick view Christmas as a wonderful day for door-to-door ministry - As Jehovah's Witnesses, the couple, who live in the York Farms community near Kirkwood, have found that people often greet them with a smile and accept their literature during the Christmas season. "--- according to the denomination's U.S. headquarters in Brooklyn, N.Y. - to spend a few hours walking from house to house. This type of commitment is a reason the faith has grown by 33 percent in Delaware during the last 10 years.

If anybody finds out the number of how many of the Governing Body were out in the service Christmas Morning, can they post on this board and lets us know --I would be interested. I am also sure all the lurkers on this board would be fascinated also.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT
    Ohhh come one who on earth ever went out on Xmas day??? I refused!!! that and thanksgiving and day after new years, I was like why piss them off anymore then they already are to see us? ya know.

Ya right people like them coming bwwahahhaha. and if anyone ever did go out on a holiday they got all self rightous that no one else was going out hhaha doh

At first I thought it was going to be an article on skiing

Ven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit