Looking For 1998 Watchtower Bound Volume

by AlanF 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Hey K-Man,

The most identifying factor about me these days is my feet ... at least they wake me up every morning. Would you mind showing the full photo, so I can see if that's my feet?

Much obliged for all your care and generosity.

Yadirf

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

My Dearest Venice,

HAHAHAHAHA ok now that's comedy!!!

Was that in response to yours truly, or your reaction to one of my best photos. Please tell me that if I promise to lose weight that you will not abandon me. PLEEEESE! I believe that once we get to know one another a little better that I can take that LESBIAN tendency out of you, simply by my kindness towards you. I must tell you, however, before you make any serious commitment ... I AM IMPOTENT ... the only thing that I really feel any longer from my waste down is my feet.

Yadirf

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I was laughing at your post, and I can assure you I'm not a lesbian. But that's all I'll assure you of!

Ven

• philo
    philo

LOL@the yardif-venice chemistry going on!!!

• AlanF
    AlanF

Yadirf said:

: I keep a picture of you, Alan, close by for when I get the urge

Oh? I'm flattered.

But a Penthouse might do you better.

Assuming you can reach.

AlanF

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

MY DEAREST, LOVING VENICE:

Do you realize that although you could have, you didn't tell me to get lost (aka "go fly a kite"). That means that I've got a chance, doesn't it, my love? And I'm so glad to know that you have normal desires.

Yadirf,
    completely elated class.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Alan Eglon,

You're "flattered" that I daily urinate onto your picture? The thought of that gives me flatulence. I've always thought you were strange. Maybe I'll just stop urinating altogether! I've just shredded all your pictures, Alan. Sorry!

Ehud

• Farkel
    Farkel

Yadirf,

:You're "flattered" that I daily urinate onto your picture?

Might as well. You can't defeat a single one of his arguments.

: The thought of that gives me flatulence.

Wet ones, no less. I thought the drool coming out of your mouth was bad enough, but as usual, you surprised me.

Farkel

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Fartkill,

You can try to dampen my spirits all you want, Fartkel, but you will never EVER dampen my LOVE for the damsel named VeniceIT. WOW ... even her name sends me spiraling above the rooftops. I wonder if I could get her to send me one of her unwashed snotty handkerchiefs. What a trophy that would be, short of perhaps one day callin' her my very own of course.

Yadirfie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit