7 Ways to Kill a Man - and still collect the insurance!

by czarofmischief 10 Replies latest jw friends

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

We all want to kill our husbands. It's only natural. So, as a measure of my Christian love for my soon-to-be-single-and-wealthy sisters, I'd like to offer forward a few suggestions.

1) Snap his neck. The trick is to have a hot young girl in a pink thong bikini by the side of the road. Drive at least 75 miles an hour to ensure the proper force is applied. Cover the girl in a camoflage blanket until the last possible moment, then cast it aside just as you drive past, with him in the passenger's seat. Snap. Crackle. Pop (is dead).

2) Insist on driving. He will die of apoplexy, or sheer terror, within minutes, especially if you are parallel parking in any city founded before the horseless carriage.

3) Starve him to death by denying him all access to the fridge and cutting the phone line. Unable to shop for himself, or have anything delivered, he will die of malnutrition within a matter of weeks. At the very least, scurvy will weaken his resistance to pneumonia if you also take his favorite sweatpants away.

4) Have his mother-in-law, or better yet, two elderly pioneer sisters accompany him everywhere he goes, with the idea that by spending time with him they can increase their hours. He will take his own life within days.

5) This is tricky - pick winning lottery numbers, and then lose the ticket. Run.

6) The Arts and Crafts Channel. Insist upon it!

7) Rearrange the furniture EVERY DAY. Eventually, he will get so confused he will accidentally drown himself trying to change the channels in the toilet.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

That's it! i'm cancelling all my policies!

Walter

• Vickie
    Vickie

I am tryin number three I will let you know how it works

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    4) Have his mother-in-law, or better yet, two elderly pioneer sisters accompany him everywhere he goes, with the idea that by spending time with him they can increase their hours. He will take his own life within days.

They don't pay up for suicides!

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Reminds me of the fella that went to the doctor and was told that he had only two weeks to live. The guy says, "Gee, Doc isn't there anything I can do?"

Doc says, "Well, you can drive around in a Honda civic with your mother-in-law and stay in Motel 6 the whole time."

Guy says, "Will that help?"

Doc, "No, but it'll be the longest two weeks of your life."

• morty
    morty

OMG CZAR!!!!!!!!

LMAO....TV

This was way to funny......

I think I will try # 3....,,That will work for me....

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

LOL ... CZAR

I've mad my choice : NO HUSBAND

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Thank you for your comments. I thought the ladies would find it popular.

they are drawn from my private grousings about married life - slightly exaggerated, of course, and I love my czarina, I'm just having some adjustment issues...

CZAR

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL, Czar! #3 is the ONLY one that would work on Ol' Crabby Pants....he's a regular "hoover" when it comes to food.

Frannie B

• morty
    morty

Just stepped in, to see if any others were along the same wave lengh as me....lol...

Maybe you should of had a jail time sentance beside each one you choice as well, because that would have made a diffrence in my answer..lol..

I laughed at this while I was going to bed....While staring at "HUbby" wondering if he could really survive this way.......he does like his food....if you try to talk to him while he is eating he alwasy says " Cant Talk, Eating"..Munchy

You have a hell of a sense of humor my friend..Hysterical

Morty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit