• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

what Adam did on Christmas Eve.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

he pondered what would come

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

christmas was not around in the beginning of time. christmas started way after chirst left the earth., christmas is the devils work and it's base on lies and ignorance.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Slaughtered a chicken and sacrificed it to the great snake-god while cutting himself ritualistically and dancing around the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Bad, which of course is what is represented by the Christmas tree.

I thought everyone knew that.

SNG

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy
    christmas started way after chirst left the earth

What! You expect me to believe that people didn't celebrate Christmas until after Christ left the earth? I think you need to read your Bible, buddy. Look it up, it's in Santa 3:16.

And on the 25th day of the moon Decembri, you must take for yourself one clean tree and mount upon it a five-pointed star of unleavened bread. The man who does not observe this Festival of Meshia [Latin: Christmas] must be cut off from among the people. You must clear out what is bad from among yourselves. I am Jehovah.

Hope that clears things up.

SNG

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Eve was hanging Christmas Ornaments,,,,,,,she was caught red handed hanging a beautiful round red one in the Tree of Life and got busted. I guess "Jehovah" must have thought she was trying to eat the forbidden fruit or sumpin'.....go figure. See it was all a big , big misunderstanding.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

LyinEyes, I really, really like your version. There may be a children's book in it someday. If I ever get around to writing it I'll be sure to list you as co-author, OK?

GentlyFeral

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LOL, thanks and remember to send me some royalties ok?

• morty
    morty

Had some homemade wine from the nector fruit of the gods...(you pick which fruit)....Apple

Had a few and went to bed in a deep comma....Back then, you did not have to worry about drinking and driving either...Deer

just my 2 cents...

Merry Christmas to all...Lips 2

• Aztec
    Aztec
    what Adam did on Christmas Eve.

On her or with her? If you really mean 'on' her I'm afraid to hear what your twisted little mind has to say Syrup.

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit