Central Ohio xjw's ?

by phil J 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• phil J
    phil J

This is Phil J grew up in Springfield, was a servant before my fall from grace about three years ago. Looking for some old friends or new ones with a similar back ground. I'am 27, 6'1" blond hair blue eyes played basketball alot, hung out with Aaron W, Jon W from Springfield. Also Shane and Stu S from Piqua maybe that will ring a bell. Get in touch if your in the area.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Hi Phil, I work in Springfield. Didn't grow up here though, just moved in to the 'territory' about 5 years ago. Welcome.

Lisa

• phil J
    phil J

Hi lisa nice to met you. How long have you been out? Where did you move from?

• freelife
    freelife

Hey Phil, My name is Clint i am from Akron. I grew up in Wooster. I have been out for about a year technically. mentaly out for a lot longer. I would like to meet others in ohio also.

• phil J
    phil J

hey we'll stay in touch

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

Cincinnati here! We just had a little get-together last weekend, hopefully we can get another planned after the New Year.

Welcome to the board,

Michelle

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Hi Phil, I live on the east side of Columbus. I attended the Gahanna, Canal Winchester and Reynoldsburg congs. Welcome to the board!

• Yesterdays Child
    Yesterdays Child

Welcome from Cleveland

• dyan4help
    dyan4help

Cincinnati. Ohio here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit