Hilarious 'Christian' Kids Site...

by cypher50 23 Replies latest jw friends

• cypher50
    cypher50

If you thought growing up as a Witness was bad, at least you didn't put up with self-righteous cartoon characters. I particularly like how they portray Eastern religions with that elephant named Hadu?in case this has been posted before, my bad....

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Good fishing Cypher!

I "loved" this one too:

If you find an Atheist in your neighborhood,
    TELL A PARENT OR PASTOR RIGHT AWAY!

You may be moved to try and witness to
    these poor lost souls yourself, however
    AVOID TALKING TO THEM!

Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word.

Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches. Let the adults handle them.

• simplesally
    simplesally

If you find an Atheist in your neighborhood,
    TELL A PARENT OR PASTOR RIGHT AWAY!

You may be moved to try and witness to
    these poor lost souls yourself, however
    AVOID TALKING TO THEM!

Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word.

Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches. Let the adults handle them.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Oh shoot! We posted the same thing!!!!!!

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Great minds' meeting, as we usually say in French!

• jgnat
    jgnat

*pew* *yuk* *yuk* wash my mouth out with soap. Such sites makes this Christian cringe. On the flip side, here is a sample of what I consider great Christian kid's entertainment. Perhaps you have heard of them - Veggie Tales?

Question: Are JW's allowed to show Veggie Tales to their kids?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Oh No! Lambuel is late for Church! Can you help him get there while avoiding temptations along the way?

LOL!!!!!!!!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

OMG...this site is ridiculous!!!! LOL!! I liked the article which showed that dinosaurs still roam the earth. Unfortunately there is no photographic evidence, just a sketch. Here's a quote from that dino article:

Unfortunately, Po didn't have the presence of mind to stop yelling and take his camera out. I cannot blame him for this, as it must have been a mighty sight to behold, one that would have filled the soul with awe at this most magnificent creation of the Lord. I cannot honestly say that I wouldn't have acted the same had I been in Po's shoes.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

DanTheMan:

LOL! So let me get this straight...he can either get some cash to take his girl out for icecream, then kiss her and take her to bed.... OR he can go to church.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    But unlike the other Kangaroos who hopped to Australia ...

And how exactly did they do that? With a bit of faith they can hop on water, I guess....

Oops, I should have read further... here is the proof:

Prior to and just after the Flood, the Earth's continents were joined in a super-continent today called Pangaea (Greek for "all Earth"). Evidence for this comes from the jig-saw shape of the continental plates as well as Biblical evidence. The Bible tells us that when God created the Earth it was without form (Gen 1:2), meaning that the land wasn't yet broken into distinct continents and was one amorphous mass. Also, God tells us that He gathered the waters under Heaven unto one place (Gen 1:9), meaning the single Ocean surrounding the super-continent. Animals leaving the Ark immediately after the Flood would have had easy access to migrate to all the lands of the Earth. (There is also an alternative theory that some kangaroos and other baramins destined for Australia "rafted" across the Tethys Sea on floating mats of vegetation ripped up by the Flood. However, this is still controversial.) Pangaea gradually started to break apart after the Flood, most likely due to the effects of rapid soaking and drying of the land.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit