Moses

by fairy 5 Replies latest jw friends

• fairy
    fairy

I would be interested to see what witnesses think they would get through "armageddon" if they think about the episode in the bible of how moses didnt get through to the promised land because he said "I will give you water" and didnt mention god. that seems to be probably a slight wrongdoing and he didnt get through......what about the witnesses now who do worse and think they will get through

• Mutz
    Mutz

Poor Bloody Moses, Jehoover must have had a real 'neck on' that day.
    This was one of the things that really chuffed me off about the WT. No matter how much you did it was never enough, it was always 'maybe' you would get through armageddon etc etc. They sell you the dream, only when you are hooked do you get to see the crappy lining to the silver cloud! *puke*

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

yes that poor man moses.

Thats what u get when u teach em to soon.

All my love Orangefatcat

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Actually there's still debate as to whether the sin of Moses was saying "I will get you water" that he spoke at all, or that he hit the rock twice (thereby displaying a lack of faith).

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Just as well he didn't hit it three times then.

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

Moses was and still his a righteous man in the eyes of GOD And the great prophet Jesus Christ. Moses is on a higher position then us, so dont talk to soon. Im pretty sure moses will be part of that chosen group which the bible said's is the 144,000.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit