Disney Star Wars makes another retarded choice

by LoveUniHateExams 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Disney's poor choices know no bounds. Apparently, Lizzo features in the latest episode of The Mandelorian.

Lizzo is a fat black woman but I don't know what she's famous for. I'm guessing it's either singing, rapping or twerking her fat ass. Or maybe all three.

RIP Star Wars

https://youtube.com/shorts/5qYaCuMjQVw?feature=share

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I gotta say, I’m disappointed Rogue Squadron is off the table, now… I was really looking forward to that.

Andor is really good, though, and the trailer for Ashoka looks fucking amazing.

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

"The next two films were OK, but didn't grab me. I've pretty much hated everything since then"

I liked Rogue One, because it kept that same 'futuristic yet, lived in' vibe that the OP mentioned. I would say the original trilogy, with Rogue One included as the only worthwhile prequel is where Star Wars ends for me.

But even Rogue One kind of lost me at the end when Darth Vader appeared. The Jedi being super skilled warriors with some vague mystical hocus pocus was interesting. But turning them into unbeatable superheroes who can just walk into an entire battalion blasting away at them is boring.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit