Today

by Stefanie 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Seems I had my last topic deleted. Anyways let me rephrase my post. Today is my sisters birthday. I dont LIKE her at all, she is mean to our mom and abuses her children. She is my only sister and we never got along, guess thats why i was drawn to the borg at first. Maybe one day when she finally desides to grow up we can get along.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hope so, its pretty sad when family doesnt get along. Pity she abuses her kids too, has anyone done anything about it? reported it to authorities?

All the best

Brummie

• tink
    tink

i have a rocky relationship with my sister, too. she's a JW and i'm not any more, but there's additional friction between us because of our personalities. i love her to death though, despite the fact that she drives me crazy sometimes.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Sadly we have all reported her, but in real cases CPS doesnt do the job. Her 2 month had a hairline fracture in his skull. She said he "fell off the bed"

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

We never got along, my mom says its because she is jealous of me. I had a miserable 10 years in the borg. She never has even picked up a bible. What the hell is there to be jealous of???

• tink
    tink

stefanie i sent you a PM :)

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Your sister must be a very unhappy person. She needs help. I'm close to all my sibblings and love them unconditionally, but as they say: "we can't chose our relatives". Sometimes it's very difficult to show love to someone who is in so much distress.

• Brummie
    Brummie

I know a lot of sisters that dont seem to get along with the females in the family. My sister and I are only a year apart in age and we have never argued or fallen out, I guess she's fortunate to have us 3 brothers and no sisters, my wife is one of 3 sisters and two of them are always falling out, infact its been a couple of years since they spoke.

I feel sorry for your sisters kids Stef, hopefully the authorities will catch on soon.

Brummie

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I hit the wrong button, I am sure she will get caught, but maybe too late. Her kids are deprived and angry.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

She is my only sister

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit