No screenshots of jw.org?

by charity7 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• charity7
    charity7

Hey guys! Saw this posted on social media and was wondering (super curious) what this was about? I was reading the comments and many people were saying that we need to be obedient because the end is coming? Like everything about the org I just am really confused and don't understand it.

• Saethydd
    Saethydd

I'm not sure what they are referencing, but if it's real I would say it's probably a copyright measure meant to keep "apostates" from using the Watchtower's words against them.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Well, you know, if that's what the Governing Body wants....

When they say the end is right around "the corner," what corner are they thinking of?

• stillin
    stillin

Debbie Downer strikes again.

• tiki
    tiki

Then what is their point. Why have the website formulated to advertise their religion if they don't want people to share stuff. They should get a members only site and have monitors to ensure that only loyal lemming dubs get access. Isolation is what they like best for their peeps anyway....

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

It's just another JW do gooder. The person who posted it is probably screwing everyone over financially, taking prescription meds and is a closet alcoholic. At least this is the pattern we are seeing. THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES EVER!

• Incognito
    Incognito

The web allows info to be changed at the drop of a hat. If people start taking screen captures of things WT post on their site, those screen shots can come back and haunt them as proof of something they posted but later change and deny.

WT claim their literature's purpose is to provide understanding of bible scriptures so as to proclaim God's word and the good news of God's kingdom, but then they claim and enforce copyright on everything they create.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit