New Theocratic Ministry School

by DB 15 Replies latest jw friends

• DB
    DB

I missed one day of the 2001 District Convention. I heard from someone seated nearby that, beginning in 2003, the Theocratic Ministry School will be newly formatted. Does anyone here know what that new format will be? Thanks!

• outnfree
    outnfree

DB,

See LostMyReligion's Sunday Notes from the 2001 Convention.
    Apparently a new TMS Guidebook has been prepared but must be ordered through the congregation?

outnfree

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Basically the school is being revamped. There will be no written reviews and counsel slip too. And there will be a new magazine size 288 page -high tech- book that will give us instructions of how the school should be handled.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

How exciting!! My nipples are so hard!!

Slipnslidemaster: Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Cool off!!!!

• joelbear
    joelbear

Wow.

Written reviews were the most fun nights of all. Except for my mom making me study for them.

hugs

Joel

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

No counsel slips!!?? That was the most fun part! Watching people get graded on "gestures" or "Eye Contact" was fun! I always answered 'c' on multiple choice questions for the written review. You can never go wrong with the old faithful 'c'.

SlayerLayer wonders if when Minnie Pearl died, they moved that tag from her hat to her big toe?

• twvsnt
    twvsnt

You mean to tell me I'll no longer be told by the school overseer that even though my talk was good because my talk was 4min and 55 seconds instead of an absolutely full, and positively complete 5 minutes I was going to have to work on that some point again???? That really sucks!!!![8>][8>][8>]

• joelbear
    joelbear

Talks are 5 minutes now?????????????

When I was a kid they were 6 minutes.

And we had to give them while standing in the snow.

BOTH WAYS

grumbling hugs

Joel

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

R.I.P. those rotten reviews.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

Freedom is not having to wear a tie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest