Seeking Jesus

by Leolaia 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sentenial ....Nicely put!!

• AssNuts!
    AssNuts!

I believe in another. You people are wrong, and I'll scientifically prove why.
    THere is no way in hell that anyone ran around in a fig leaf talking to the cow he was about to slaughter 80 billion years before a dinosaur stepped foot on the planet. Sorry to be a party pooper :(

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hey ass

Wellcome to earth. Are you just visiting earth, or do you plan to stay?

SS

• mouthy
    mouthy

Assnuts -you well named yourself!!!!! glad you popped in >If I had known you were coming I'd have baked a cake -But heres one anyway !!!!Since i guess youve "had a few" just sending ONE beer. PRAY!!!!BROTHER

• sens
    sens

((mouthy)) is cool....

Assnuts....self portrait?

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

do you know, i've been thinking..... and i've realised i really am a truely great guy!!! arent i great?!!!! :P

but sens, we'll have a chat about this soon, ok? ;)

• mouthy
    mouthy

FROM ONE GAL TO ANOTHER ( EVEN THOUGH I AM AN OLD ONE) THANKS SENS!!!!I like people calling me cool!!!((((hug))They used to call us hot in our day.....Terms change eh!!!

• sens
    sens
    do you know, i've been thinking..... and i've realised i really am a truely great guy!!! arent i great?!!!! :P

OMG I Mean OMG....PD....LMAO @ U...Your EGO is About to pop

There was this ad on tv....by chanel...it was an ad for Le' Egotiste' the aftershave....omg that reminds me of u

Just remember what happend to the man who loved himself 2 much...his pickle fell off.

• mouthy
  • sens
    sens

lmao mouthy dont act shocked we all know they do 'it'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit