WOW!!! Really enjoyed it!!!

by Doubtfully Yours 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Country Girl,

Yes, real animals! Goats, donkeys, horses, sheep, camels. It was awesome!

All,

There was filming going on during the presentation. With my luck, I'll be in it and that'll be enough to start the lynching mob.

So be it.

DY

• Brummie
    Brummie

Good for you Dy

Pleased you went and had fun, I guessed there wouldnt be any demons swinging off the beams but its always best to go see for yourself ;)

Brummie

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Cool !!!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    What did you expect from a bunch of seasoned, well grounded, heathen apostate bastards?

Gumby, LOL! Amen and Awomen to that!!!! DY, I'm sooooo happy that you proved it to yourself!

Terri

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    You all must admit, though, that I am making some progress in my journey out of the tentacles of this huge cultish/religious monster.

You're already 'light years' from yesterday's post. Glad you had a great time.

• LittleToe
  • Narkissos
    Narkissos

Great DY!

The "Biblical Dramas" at assemblies, silly as they could be sometimes, were definitely the best literary productions of the WT. It's the stuff I most enjoyed translating when I was in Bethel.

Sunnygal, I'll remember "Amen and Awomen"... Best "inclusive language" I ever heard!

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Hi:

When I lived in Fayetteville, AR we used to go to the Living Christmas Tree production at the Springdale First Baptist Church. It was awesome. They could fit over 5000 people in their church and it was always packed. The music was great. I am glad that you enjoyed yourself.

Jeff S.

• Soledad
    Soledad

that's excellent DY. I knew you could do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit