Post Your Christmas Decorations, Trees, Presents, etc Here.

by xjw_b12 31 Replies latest jw friends

• YellowLab
    YellowLab

I posted these in an earlier thread, but am including them again.

YellowLab

• Special K
    Special K

Hi XJW

Great topic and pictures. I LOVE this kind of stuff.

We, however, don't have our tree up yet.

We are waiting until our kids finish writing exams..and school closes. And that is this Friday coming...

Santa wrote me a note and told me he thinks I deserve a digital camera for Christmas.. maybe I might be able to put a picture on here then....although I'm a confirmed techno-clutz..but maybe my kids will help me out.. they usually do.

Oh well, I will enjoy checking this topic again, and again.

sincerely

Special K

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I have tried yet again to shrink this picture but it just refuses to get smaller

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Here you go Lady Lee

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Here are some of my favorite ornaments

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thanks Viv

trying to help a certain poster get a thread past one page

And I love what everyone is doing with their trees.

Last night we drove around Winnipeg and took pictures of som eof the areas that participate in a xmas lights contest. I will have to put them on a web page. This city is xmas lights crazy. I will post the link when I get it done. One house has 40-45,000 lights on the property. Yes the number is correct. It is awesome.

• Lady Lee
  • xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Thanks to Lady Lee and Yellow Lab for moving their pics here. Awesome.

Also great link LL. I think with the advent of all the new and different types of lights over the years, people have got back into the decorating spirit big time once again.

And you know what, at this time of year when the daylight is at's least we need this "festival of lights"

I dread it though when we get our electricity bill in January ... LOL

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Here's a few more. I told CJ we are going to have to buy a new house, as we are running out of room for the decorations.

There was also a spectacular sunset last Saturday Night, I managed to get a few shots from the 2nd story bedroom window.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Everyone's decorations are sooooo beautiful!! I am hoping to get more decorations on sale after the holidays for next year. I could only get so much for it being my first year. Every year I want more and more! alt

Now that I moved, I want a wreath on the outside of my door. Although I might wait until next year. I can't have it all my first Christmas!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit