Who are the members of the GB now?

by Rick Aust 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Rick Aust
    Rick Aust

I just came back from the Sydney Convention. We had 2 speakers who were from the GB, so they told us.But I've never heard of their names before now. It seems the GB have changed greatly since the picture taken of them in the "Proclaimers" book. Does anyone now the names of the GB members these days? One of them was called "Steve .... " I didn't like this guy, he smiled too much, he gave the talk "Voice of strangers" it sickened me since I knew the truth behind what he was saying. Also. we only got 2 new release's, a Book for Children and a book about Maps of the promised land. Is this all that was released in the USA as well? I thought there was a book regarding "How to Donate"

regards Rick

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Ted Jaracz; Jack Barr; Daniel Sydlik; Albert Schroeder; David Splane, Steven Lett; Samuel Herd; Gerrit Losch, Carey Barber;

I am one possibly two missing -when I remember I will edit the post is Karl Klein still alive?

Fred Franz, John Booth, Milton Henschel, George Gangas; Lyman Swingle + the New Zealander whose name I have also forgotten at least have all died since the Proclaimers book

See below from Odrade thanks GUY PIERCE

• Dansk
    Dansk

Considering the Watchtower accepts the 144,000 consists of women, how come none ever make onto the GB?

Dansk

• blondie
  • calamityjane
    calamityjane

They look like a pretty good bunch. LOL

• Odrade
    Odrade

Guy Pierce is one you are missing. There is one more but I can't remember his name, old-timer--used to be the home Overseer many many years ago, only the name of his personal secretary. (Bob Rains) If it comes to me before it shows up here, I will post.

Odrade

edit to add:

George Couch. He's a real woman hater. Fits in well with the rest of those guys...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit