Michael Jackson, not guilty.the proof

by Narek 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Narek
    Narek

An investigation by Los Angeles police and child welfare officials earlier this year that allegations Michael Jackson sexually abused a cancer-stricken boy were "unfounded"

the report was published days before Santa Barbara County authorities publicly announced that they would investigate the same allegation.

Does Tom Sneddon, the Santa Barbara district attorney, have a grudge against Michael Jackson?

read the child welfare officials report here http://www.pf0604.co.uk/jackson.html

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I never did believe those charges.... I think he is weird, childlike , & very talented, he has done so much for so many....People have testified to his excentricity---but I believe( as He said.) The reason he paid of the kid 10 years ago. Was he would have had to cancel many engagements,& lost much more money than he paid to the kid...I believe folks out there are after cash! anyway they can get it.....my 2 cents ....

• little witch
    little witch

victims of child abuse usually cover for the abuser.

• avishai
    avishai

This is'nt "proof" of anything.

• morty
    morty

I believe it is NOT over yet.....

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

That is nothing new; Michael Jackson?s defense lawyer said they had a taped interview that the boy said he was never abused. Yes people that have been abused will sometimes protect the abuser. Also like I said in an earlier post from Michaels own words, a 40 year old man does not let a 12 year old boy sleep in their bed

Will

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I believe folks out there are after cash! anyway they can get it.....my 2 cents ....Mouthy

Yes, the other kid and his parents really cleaned up. They got $18,000.000 or more. A lot of innocent people settle because they cannot take the trauma of being put through a civil suit. You need much less proof to win a civil suit. So the innocent person has more of a chance of losing a civil suit than a criminal trial.

I think Michael is guilty of poor judgment no matter how well meaning he is. I think he probably didn't commit the crime he is presently being accused of. After what he went though with the last charge I don't believe he would be that stupid.

Heather

• little witch
    little witch

Spot on, William.

"Its charming, it's sweet"

Vomit
    No. It is weird, and dubious.

• Narek
    Narek

granted, this is not "proof", and some abused kids or adults will lie to protect their abuser. i just believe that we do not and probibly never will know the full facts of the case.

we should however let the judicial process run it's course. although each side will say the outcome is wrong and a travesty. either way, one thing is for sure, Jackson must change the way he treats and relates to kids.

although i believe him to be innocent, i would not let my daughter stop with him. but then again i would not let her stop with anyone other than immediate family.

Michael Jackson is many things, hero, idol, freak,disturbed...........but is he a child abuser?

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

I haven't followed this story a lot, however a couple of things seem interesting. One is that Jackson as most know had to pay 20 million about 10 years ago to settle a similiar case. If you ask me, an innocent person wouldn't fork over that money unless he had some real incriminating evidence against him.

Also, what kind of a wierdo says that a non-family member (or even family for that matter) sleeping in the same bed doesn't constitute some sort of sexual or possible sexual situation?

I am not accusing him, but it just seems strange. 2 known accusers so far and more I gather that haven't been named.

Ron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit