What are the things that wake people up from the Watchtower Corporation?

by punkofnice 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

If you take the glittering geleralisations that the watchtower makes, scrutinise them, you find out that something is wrong with the corporation's mindset.

When I was first exiting I was convinced the demons had infiltrated the governing body. Now of cours, I don't believe in demons or gods.................the governing body are simply filth!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

All religions are structured and built upon expressed ancient mythology removed from reality and fact, from there religions base a alluring system of belief, some organizations were willing to stretch those baisc beliefs further by self devised doctrines.

The WTS is just of those organizations that went further to attract attention to itself and perhaps attract attention to the literature it produced, leaving it open to critical investigation.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Finky - Their litrature shows their lies. the trouble is, JWs just won't accept that fact.
  • Anator
    Anator
    WingCommander: Yes, I hear you there! I have to admit, your comments had me laughing so hard I was tearing up! Well said!
  • Pookigirle
    Pookigirle

Ya know, you really have to get them to see how UNECCESSARY the Goobering Body is. The entire religion is establised on the "Faithful and Discreet Slave". If that is proven to be humans standing between Christ and themselves, then the rest falls in place.

Captives of a Concept, written by Don Cameron is an excellent read to help you break up the illusion of the GB. Here is a pdf form of the book. http://doc.sh/d94iMF7B3

Doesn't work to attack much if they believe in the Jesuit led Illuminati Governing Body.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Pookski - Attacking a what a JW slave believes generally sends them further into the protection of the cult, I'm sad to say. Catching flies with honey not vinegar and all.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

punkofnice - "...When I was first exiting I was convinced the demons had infiltrated the governing body...."

Hoo boy, that takes me back. :satisfied:

Luckily, that idea lasted all of about thirty seconds for me...

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I haven't tried this often, and I don't think I have been successful, apart from planting a "seed" or two, but I present facts which actually call into doubt much of the JW teaching or mindset, but I present them as interesting gobbits of information, not in any particular context that the JW will find confrontational.

For example, an Elder was talking to me about all the JW's he knows with health problems, and he said it went all the way back to Adam. I replied "Well I think it surely goes back further than that, Neanderthals had diseases like the ones we have, all of us carry Neanderthal genes, they are to blame for some of our ailments".

This was met with stony silence, needless to say, but if he seeks to prove my, admittedly not terribly scientific statement, wrong, he will come upon some interesting facts !

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Phizzy - "...'Neanderthals had diseases like the ones we have, all of us carry Neanderthal genes, they are to blame for some of our ailments'."

We've actually inherited immunity to certain diseases via Neanderthal genes...

...specifically ones transmitted via cannibalism, which Neanderthals practiced.

• Dagney
    Dagney

From my experience, the top 3-4 have been mentioned...double standard, mistreatment, BS doctrine.

So everybody sees and hears the same things. Why does it affect some and not others. It must be a battle, a fight to hang on to this ridiculous doctrine now spruced up with the shiny blue dot.

Half my family is still in. I know my brother, a PO/COBE, see the s**t. What does he do...lead his family out? Just dunno. Some are really oblivious to it all, and I think it is an emotional need, like an addiction...they may lack self esteem and even though the WTBS beats them down, they need the structure...and the pet lion is a nice carrot.

**sigh**

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit