Finally got to make a cameo at the Dallas Aposta fest

by Eyebrow2 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Finally got to meet a few apostates in Dallas tonight...I was only there for about 15 minutes...sick husband at home...crazy children, but I had to finally get out and meet the Donut lady!!! (Cruzenheart)

As soon as the flu season has past...if it ever does, we should do it again soon

by the way...I discovered that District Overbeer really does have horns

• ring
    ring

Ive met some of them too......................still recovering........................

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I enjoyed meeting several people last night! Unfortunately my wife wasn't doing too well so I had to leave way too early. I won't get into any details here, but she is doing much better now.

Hopefully she and I can catch up with some of you today to enjoy more wholesome association before we head back on Monday.

Thank you Valis and XenaWarrior for helping me out.. it was greatly appreciated.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Doc: hope your wife is feeling better today! I ended up staying at the hotel cuz the party went on til 3 a.m. Managed to get some good pix... will share them when I get back to Austin! It was great meeting all you guys, and hope to catch up with ya'll later this morning for breakfast and/or lunch! I am so godd**mned tired, and dread that 3 hour drive back! We all laughed so hard last night that everyone's faces hurt... hehehheh.

Smooches

CG

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Fantastic time last night! I really enjoyed seeing everyone again.

I need another cup of tea.

There's got to be a morning after.

• Badger
    Badger

AAAUGGUUGGHHGHAUGUGHHGHGUGGGHHH!

I didn't get to meet Doc!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Stillll crying WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Doc and his lovely bride are on their way home after a good country breakfast and some shopping.

CruithneLaLuna is also safely on his way home. Tell me again who booked a 7a.m. return flight??

Mercy, it was good to see everyone.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit