Japanese sister woke up with this Watchtower article !

by nakanozzi 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nakanozzi
    nakanozzi

A japanese sister who recently woke up revealed me that she became extremely
    suspicious about the organization after reading Watchtower article .Oct.15 2015
    page31

• dbq407
    dbq407

"Furthermore, forwarding research material, verses extracted for Bible study, or answers to use at congregation meetings would detract from the value of each individual’s personal preparation."

"And what should you do if you find slanderous news about Jehovah’s organization on the Internet? Such material should be firmly rejected. Some feel that they must bring it to the attention of others to get their opinion, but all that does is propagate the malicious information. If we feel troubled about something we see on the Internet, we should ask Jehovah for wisdom and speak to mature brothers about it. (Jas. 1:5, 6; Jude 22, 23) Jesus, who was the object of false accusations, warned his followers that enemies would persecute them and “lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against [them].” (Matt. 5:11; 11:19; John 10:19-21) We need to use “thinking ability” and “discernment” to identify “the man speaking perverse things” and those “whose entire course is devious.”

" Above all, love refuses to believe malevolent insinuations about Jehovah’s organization or lies about our brothers that are circulated by people who are slaves to “the father of the lie,” Satan the Devil."

I can see how someone would read this and wake up to the crap being published. So even if its true, do not believe what you read about the org if it isn't positive news.

• Scully
    Scully
    I have to wonder if the title of the article should be something more like: How to Keep Your Head Firmly Planted in Your Ass.
  • Irish Dame
    Irish Dame

Wonderful news about the sister waking up! Thanks for sharing, nakanozzi!

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757
    I hope they keep writing articles like this as well as have TPTM3 and Rubber Face do talks on the evangelical show. They do more to wake people up than the entire "apostate army" combined.😆
  • winstonchurchill
    winstonchurchill

"And what should you do if you find slanderous news about Jehovah’s organization on the Internet? ...

...but all that does is propagate the malicious information.

Above all, love refuses to believe malevolent insinuations about Jehovah’s organization or lies...

I love how freely and conveniently they use adjectives.

How do i know if the information I just found is slanderous or truth? I guess I'd have to read it.

How do I know if it's malicious? I'd have to investigate the source.

Then they add this gem: " We need to use “thinking ability” and “discernment” to identify “the man speaking perverse things” and those “whose entire course is devious.

How in the world are you supposed to do that if you immediately reject?

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"I hope they keep writing articles like this as well as have TPTM3 and Rubber Face do talks on the evangelical show. They do more to wake people up than the entire "apostate army" combined.😆"

My thoughts exactly! They are doing the dirty work for us.

They are worried. That is a good thing.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

It is like when the 2 Special Pioneers were at my door and after much discussion about the ARC which of course they had never heard of, not surprising. He stated he would not believe a single word of what was stated in a court of law. I stated these were JW who testified under oath. She stated you read the transcript. No, I watched the live broadcast and you can go on YouTube and watch it for yourself. These are all Jehovah Witnesses from Elders all the way up the line through Jackson. He stated I would not watch it or believe any of it.

I just give up these people are just buried in the sand, their minds are turned completely off. My 2 year old grandson has listens skills.

• Divergent
    Divergent

If JW's REALLY have the truth, then they would have NO REASON to be afraid about any "slanderous news" as THE TRUTH would be able to stand its ground & always prevail against any sort of falsehood!

So what do JW's have to be afraid of if they really have the truth? NOTHING! Their actions, however, speak for themselves...

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757
    That's what is so funny about them Divergent. If they have the truth then they should have no problem viewing material that contradicts their doctrine. I always thought that it was suspect to not be able to fully investigate a matter to see what the real truth was.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit