Taking after Lett... more money going out than coming in. "Things are bad" in Lloyd Land

by iloowy.goowy 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• iloowy.goowy
    iloowy.goowy

Lloyd published a video, "Things are bad," pretty much along the lines of Lett's appeal for more money.

He'll have to let go TBO who does his editing, if he doesn't get more sponsor money. He even mentions Dijana. He claims the defamation has hurt his family.

But he says the defamation suits are still ongoing and will take maybe years since it caused great harm to his channel saying that due to the defamation hundreds of his supporters dropped off because the defamation gave them the impression that he was someone he isn't and that led supporters to think he was misleading them somehow.

You can watch if you can sit through it at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5hinRjexM4

I think maybe he'd have more money to pay TBO, and support his family if he didn't spend it on trips to Thailand and on Lawyer fees? What do you think?

• iloowy.goowy
    iloowy.goowy

So three days later Lloyd made his Things are Better video. (I won't post the link here, it makes me throw up a bit just thinking back at that video and how he is so giddily proud of his 666 sponsors).

But what can one say? Are people really still continuing to support him? He once again says he is deleting anything negative towards him said in his channel.

He says he was accused wrongly. But, I think there's enough there for critical thinking folks know better.

He says he gives a damn about his work and worries about his little daughters and what they'd think if he doesn't continue with his defamation suit.

He's gotten a job offer that was very tempting. But guess what, he doesn't want to leave TBO and Dijana "jobless". So I guess he'd rather be happier begging for money on YouTube than working.

So he's going to ignore the haters and continue with his videomaking, but he's moving to cut costs. He had previously said he'd be back to doing videos from his bedroom to cut costs. Who knows what kind of job he'd been offered.

If you support Lloyd why do you? If you don't support Lloyd what makes you not to?
    Was it the "defamation"? Was it something else?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Rumor is that the job offer was as centerfielder for the New York Yankees. That's quite an opportunity to turn down. Millions of dollars a year and all of the groupies that you can bang!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I wish Lloyd Evans/John Cedars discomfort that makes Job's ordeal look like a walk in the park.

In my opinion, Evans is parasitic vermin.

As for his bullshit "case", “Substantial truth” is an absolute defense to defamation. Under the substantial truth doctrine, courts will look at the “gist” or “sting” of a statement. If the “gist” or “sting” of the publication is substantially true, then no liability for defamation can be established.

Almost everything Lloyd Evans is bellyaching about are things that he himself announced in his videos.

Moulder in sheol, Lloyd Evans!

• Chevelle
    Chevelle

I was a fan until he started selling T-Shirts. Then I just tuned out.

• cofty
    cofty

Why is this forum so obsessed with this idiot?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Lloyd the Bellyacher! That's some belly to get an ache in! Must be agony!

Moulder in Sheol!

Love it Nathan!😂😂

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Chevelle I was a fan until he started selling T-Shirts. Then I just tuned out.

Have you seen the one Lloyd flogs of The Watch "more coming in than going out" Tower promising never to beg for Dosh?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I guess times are tough as it looks like he was forced to become a Suicide Blonde…

DD 🍺

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit