We went to the Winterwonderland Fest at the Dome

by nightwarrior 3 Replies latest jw friends

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Well, this is the first proper Christmas that we will be having, so no holds barred.

The Dome (uk) is holding a winterfestival, so I took the children, it was really Christmassy, we loved it.

No doubt I could find loads of faults, but what the heck, the kids had a great time, going on all the rides hundreds of times, and eating themselves silly. ps.. rides and food don't always mix LOL.

A good friend of mine came along, with her two kids as well, so when we get the photos, I will attempt to put them on here to show you.

By the way, my friend is my Christmas guru, as she calls me her Christmas Virgin, so she is having great fun showing me some of the ropes.... mind you... I don't need much help.. but it is nice for her to feel wanted... she is as excited as me this Christmas.

So if any of you are going to the Dome, give us a shout, we only live up the road....

This was a nice way to start the Xmas holiday feeling.... so go on try it!!!!!!!!!!!

ta ra for now

Mrs Nightwarrior

• Gadget
    Gadget

I'm glad you had fun! This is going to be my first christmas too, I'm going to my friends parents house for the day. I can't wait!

So if any of you are going to the Dome, give us a shout, we only live up the road....

I'm not going to be down there for xmas, but will be stopping at my brothers 2-3 mile from the dome in January, and am making arrangements to go for a meal with a few other posters then if your interested?

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

hi Gadget

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Hi Gadget

Try again!!! If you are down in Jan give us a shout.... will give you a personal msg with number etc.

Hopefully see you in the new year

Were you at Eman's bbque last summer?

Anyway speak to you soon

Mrs NW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit