Letterman tells a JW joke

by brianhenke 14 Replies latest jw friends

• brianhenke
    brianhenke

I'm waiting to hear David Letterman make fun of Mariah Carey's Glitter or From Justin to Kelly, but Dave told a JW joke on last night's show:

He was cleaning up his house after El Blizzardo 2003 hit New York, and he found two newspapers and a Jehovah's Witness.

I still think the all-time funniest JW joke was still the Weakest Link episode where this happened:

Anne Robinson (remember her?): In religion, the Jehovah's Witnesses distribute Awake! and what another magazine? Contestant (hesitates for a few seconds): Mad.

Brian

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

I saw Letterman's monologue last night, too.

The neighbors must have wondered what was happening in here because I was laughing so hard!

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster
    Anne Robinson (remember her?): In religion, the Jehovah's Witnesses distribute Awake! and what another magazine? Contestant (hesitates for a few seconds): Mad.

That's an insult to MAD magazine, which is actually quite funny.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Funny stuff.

I especially like that gameshow contestant who thought the answer was "Awake and MAD!" What me worry?

MAD is to culture as.... The Watchtower is to "religion".

• simplesally
    simplesally

OMG, LMAO at the Mad Magazine joke.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Dave is the best. My roomies all love Leno so I got myself a tiny TV and I watch Dave while I am in my bedroom.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

LOL!

I love Letterman.

Paul

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

HAHA!

C.C

• lastcall
    lastcall

So a Jehovah's Witness comes to my door and gives me his sermon or whatever ,

I say, "Sorry I'm not at all interested."

He says , "But don't you want to live forever on a paridise earth!!??"

I say, "Yeah, but not with a bunch of Jehovah's Witnesses!!"

Buh dun duh.

LC

PS Love Letterman....a fellow Hoosier.

• morty
    morty

seen it has well.....I was howling for a hour over it....Thought I messed myself in my pants..Way Too Happy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit