"The sun will be darkened, & the moon will not give its light." How do events like this affect superstitious humans?

by fulltimestudent 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

"Then I looked when the Lamb opened the sixth seal, and a huge earthquake took place; the sun became as black as sackcloth made of hair, and the full moon became blood red" (Rev. 6:12 NET).

Half Banana, perhaps this will help you to consider such a sweeping statement. Above photo is of the sun, using a zoom lens, polaroid and light density filter. The light density filter gradually removes the light as you turn it from maximum to minimum. As you remove the light, above photo is what you end up with. Obviously above is not the sun. Question is: Where is the sun? Here I refer you to above scripture as explanation. Not bad for a prediction made over two thousand years ago. Go figure.

• waton
    waton
    the sun became as black as sackcloth made of hair, and the full moon became blood red" (Rev. 6:12 NET). V

this would not apply in a solar eclipse, where there is a new moon and no red colour, but the shiny corona.

a red full moon is an eclipse, or forest fires.

sadly fulfilled many times.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

So, if the sun is not giving out white light, that means the moon will be dark. Reminds me of "Eclipse" of Pink Floyd, which turns out to be prophetic: "There's no dark side of the moon really, matter of fact, it's all dark."

Have you noticed the pink-purple skies? Do yourself a favor and view feeds from the space station, when their spotlights are turned off. Everything is bathed in a purple hue. At the moment the moon would be the color of blood, purplish-blue (venous blood). What you see up there is either a projection or a hologram. It is much shinier than usual. And since when does the moon appear to be in front of the clouds? This explains the anomalies viewed during the American eclipse, which was man-made. Look it up, makes for interesting reading.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Vidqun, I'm sorry but I think you have left planet Earth behind. Try a bar inhabited by hairy bikers who love conspiracy theories.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Historically, the sun has switched off in Argentina, Switzerland and Siberia. How on earth do you switch off the sun? Do some research. Check the news and webcams. Please see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3eDDkxjAhs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit