Edinburgh Business Trip

by azor 31 Replies latest jw friends

• azor
    azor

I'm arriving in Edinburgh early Sunday November 6th. Can we meet for an early dinner around 4 or 5pm?

I'm open to a place. Let me know.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I'd love to get to travel around for my work. Enjoy Edinburgh! Send us some pictures, please.

• 88JM
    88JM

I'll put November 6th in my diary. Are you thinking central Edinburgh or are you further out?

I see your business is way down at Milton Bridge, which is the opposite side of Edinburgh to me - I'm not so familiar with that area.

• azor
    azor

I will be there early Sunday morning the 6th. Are you all available for an early dinner? I'm not familiar with the area at all, but I will be renting a car or uber to meet you all.

Cofty, 88JM, notsurewheretogo, happyoutsidethebox, and Dozy. Can one of you make arrangements? Tell me the time and place and I'll be there. I would love to meet all of you.

• cofty
    cofty

Hi Azor. I will need to check with Mrs C if we have any other plans this weekend and will get back to you asap. What sort of meal do you have in mind and I will try to suggest a venue.

• cofty
    cofty

Game on!

• azor
    azor

I'm open. When traveling I usually like local favorites/specialities. As long as they serve beer and scotch I'm good. I'm really looking forward to it.

• cofty
    cofty

How about The Stable Bar? I haven't been there personally but it seems to be a decent traditional pub serving decent food and beer. (Beware Scottish drink-drive laws are very strict)

It would be an easy route for you from the area of your office on the south. If any locals have other suggestions please say so. Edited to add - Scotsman are you around this weekend?

• azor
    azor

Are we on for this Sunday? The Stable sounds great.

• cofty
    cofty

Mrs C and I are up for it.

88JM?
    notsurewheretogo?
    HappyOutsideTheBox?
    Scotsman?

Any more?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit