Geoffrey Jackson - "Satan, don't take my hair!!!"

by OrphanCrow 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Cars, plasma tvs, shopping malls...all come from Satan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iVKRNxZzes

• sparky1
    sparky1

At least the REAL Mr. Potato head didn't mind playing with dogs.

• Londo111
    Londo111

So says a person whose every material need is provided for.

They've a pretty good HQ in Brooklyn...and now they are getting a brand spanking new one in Warwick...

• Prometheus
    Prometheus
    Asta siempre commandante!!!
  • TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros
    Comparing people in the world to dogs running after a ball is an insult to people who do not belong to the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses. Dogs have by far more dignity and intelligence than some members of the JWs governing body who do not hesitate to play the fool to captivate their flock.
  • Zoos
    Zoos
    I always thought my dog was very happy because he was ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN AN ENJOYABLE GAME. I swear, they take the most simple pleasures of life and pervert them into a tale of how sick this world is.
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    That was weird.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    NewYork: That was weird.

Bizarre.

The guy is a clown and an idiot.

Keep in mind that this is the guy who quit school at 14, became a missionary, and somehow emerged as one of the 7 dwarfs who are in charge of a world-wide corporation.

And, Jackson is the one who is in charge of the writing department. He would have been responsible for the new anti-gay kiddy cartoon and the video "we are in a bunker while the gay moms and bad people smash bottles outside".

The whole time he was talking about happiness being like growing hair...I couldn't help but wonder why he doesn't have any hair. And then, at the end, I found out why...Satan took his hair!

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Now, now Geoffery.........no having tea with the dog. You know it will never make him happy and he will just come back panting for another cup!" "Yes Mum, sorry Mum.........should I leave school now and pioneer? I don't feel like a normal adolescent anyway. Pets are for Satan's disciples and I want to worship the true god Jehovah. By denying my normal human needs and desires I hope I am pleasing you, Dad and Jehovah. Am I mum....huh.....am I mum?"

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    Dont buy meterial things.....just leave us your money in your will.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit