Valis...

by onacruse 104 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

...you are a pustulent carbuncle on my neck, a niggling irritation in my underwear, an obstreperous offense to my sensibilities.

Craig

• gumby
    gumby

He gives me a rash on my nutsack

Gumby

• Brummie
    Brummie

Well Valis, thats probably the best of the compliments you are going to get from here on...

:)

Brumm

• Badger
    Badger

Gumby:

You both shoulda used protection, then...

• morty
    morty

I feel the Christmas spirit...........Christmas Snow....tell us how you really feel..Flirty 2

• onacruse
    onacruse

...a pestiferent fellow with no redeeming qualities, a scab on humanity that I try my best to scratch away...

• morty
    morty

Gumby,

Hubby says, try Gold Bond...

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Craig,

Yes, but you must admit he looks rather fetching in that Dolly Parton wig and that yellow Lurex body stocking that you gave him as a 'special' gift.

HS

PS - Next time you two need a photographer, either warn me of the type of shoot in advance, or ask SixOfNine, he is used to your kind of, how shall I put it....leather shenanigans.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

that Dolly Parton wig and that yellow Lurex body stocking that you gave him as a 'special' gift.

SO THAT'S WHERE MY "OUTFIT" WENT......................

• Aztec
    Aztec

I think Dave caught him in a rather fetching pose with that Chuckie pic. That was his best side in my opinion. He was almost cute.

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit