Party...Cincinnati...Friday Night!

by mpatrick 9 Replies latest jw friends

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

I know this is short notice, but I have decided to throw a Christmas Party for anyone who wants to come this Friday night, December 12th around 6:00 pm.

If you are interested, please PM me and I will give you the details.

Hope to see some of the new ones that are posting from the area!

Happy Holidays!

Michelle

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I'll be there!

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

Looking forward to seeing you Dan...your the man!

• morty
    morty

Sorry I cant come....Maybe if I left now, I would be there by Friday??...Hope you all have fun....

• mpatrick
    mpatrick
    Maybe if I left now, I would be there by Friday??...

Or you could fly into the Cincinnati International Airport...(that is in Kentucky). We would love for everyone to come!

• freelife
    freelife

What about 10? LOL, that's if there isn't any snow, rain, ice, traffic, construction, or smurfs hitchhiking! LOL, about a four hour drive from here.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    LOL, that's if there isn't any snow, rain, ice, traffic, construction, or smurfs hitchhiking!

Or snipers shooting at you on your way through Columbus! LOL

Seriously, you ought to try to make it down freelife!

• mpatrick
    mpatrick
    Or snipers shooting at you on your way through Columbus! LOL

Dan that is too funny... but true!

freelife, we would love to have you...come on down!

• freelife
    freelife

we would love to but unfortunately its kind of rought this weekend. work sucks!!

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

Well, we will definitely keep you in mind for future get-togethers. This was spur of the moment, so I understand that it would be difficult for everyone to make it. We are still having quite a few coming, so if anyone decides to come last minute...the more the merrier!

I spent most of yesterday making "buckeyes" (peanut butter and chocolate candies that look like buckeyes), Italian cream cake and bourbon slush! We are going to have lots of yummies!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit