2--New Talks--If you Want them!

by Atlantis 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2 New Talks if you want them.

2019-S-34-E-38--How Can You Survive The End Of The World

Special Talk.

2019-S-34-E-56--Whose Leadership Can You Trust?

Petra!
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Thanks again Petra..

in the first outline, Jesus is “Jehovah’s Executioner “. Exterminating and “annihilating “ the wicked.

Nice stuff for a Sunday morning......... !

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Ley me guess. Study, get baptized not in the name of holy spirit. Preach. give money

Men cant be trusted, even goid ones die. But god appointed 8 buffoons to speak for him. Send money for the most prominent of christs brothers

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

BluesBrother:

Agreed! Not exactly an outline I would want to read during my Sunday morning breakfast. Mental thoughts of all that blood and gore.

Petra!

• menrov
    menrov

in Whose leadership can you trust? the put in last section:

By accepting Christ Jesus’ leadership and “obeying him,”

Why is OBEYING HIM in quotes? If Jesus is supposed to be your leader, then one should obey, without quotes......

Very peculiar.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Hi Menrov

Would have been better if they had put qualified men in quotes.

Optional - Use the art work provided to illustrate the two points that follow

He has appointed qualified men to care for the congregation (Mt 24:45; Eph 4:11,12; jllesson19)

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Oh just realized in that 2nd talk the speaker HAS to read

(Revelation 11:15) . . .And the seventh angel blew his trumpet. And loud voices occurred in heaven, saying: “The kingdom of the world did become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will rule as king forever and ever.. . .

To justify the point that supposedly:

Jesus is now the King of God’s heavenly Kingdom

What they are saying is that the 7th trumpet blew in 1914. But the trumpets weren't handed out until 1919. Ooops another little logical anomaly for them to work on. To go with the zillion and one others.

*** re chap. 21 p. 129 par. 1 Jehovah’s Plagues on Christendom ***
    “And when he [the Lamb] opened the seventh seal, a silence occurred in heaven for about a half hour. And I saw the seven angels that stand before God, and seven trumpets were given them.”—Revelation 8:1, 2.

*** re chap. 21 p. 129 par. 2 Jehovah’s Plagues on Christendom ***

A significant silence this! Half an hour can seem a long time when you are waiting for something to happen. Now, even the constant heavenly chorus of praise is no longer heard. (Revelation 4:8) Why? John sees the reason in vision: “And another angel arrived and stood at the altar, having a golden incense vessel; and a large quantity of incense was given him to offer it with the prayers of all the holy ones upon the golden altar that was before the throne. And the smoke of the incense ascended from the hand of the angel with the prayers of the holy ones before God.”—Revelation 8:3, 4.

*** re chap. 21 p. 130 par. 4 Jehovah’s Plagues on Christendom ***

Can we determine when this happened? Yes, we can, by examining the context, together with historical developments early in the Lord’s day. (Revelation 1:10) During 1918 and 1919, events on earth harmonized remarkably with the scenario described at Revelation 8:1-4.

*** re chap. 21 pp. 130-131 par. 5 Jehovah’s Plagues on Christendom ***
    The sincere Christians of the John class were perplexed. What did God want them to do next? When would they be taken up to heaven? An article entitled “The Harvest Ended—What Shall Follow?” appeared in the May 1, 1919, issue of The Watch Tower. It reflected this state of uncertainty and encouraged the faithful to continued endurance,

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Thanks Atlantis!

Two talks I would have done as an elder, because I could see how to really motivate people with them.

SOOO ASHAMED I was good at motivating people to stay in the cult :(

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2020 Special Talk Artwork. Whose Leadership Can You Trust? The "circle" is drawn around the governing body and "not" Jesus Christ.

Petra!
  • tiki
    tiki

Omg....just opened that picture....that cart has gotten important apparently.....made it into the schematic. Don't see a depiction of someone dropping $$$$ into a box however.

Is it me or is this group getting exponentially more pathologically bizarre?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit