Hard to be completely respectful and the JW attitude

by scratchme1010 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The accusation of "negativity" is an easy label to apply to someone who disagrees with you or thinks you are wrong - if you are a controlling bully.

When I was at work I had the same thing levelled at me sometimes, when I pointed out flaws in their reasoning or I was not repeating the mantra of change when any fool could see that proposed changes were going to work against our department's interests. I get the same thing for criticizing the WTS . I hear.... "So what's your solution to the world's problems then" ?

• Worldling9
    Worldling9

Scratchme, I am so sorry about the loss of your mother and the way you were treated. My jehovahmom died this year too...the dubs are really good at making things worse for the bereaved.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

recently the mother of my sons friend died what did Tom do he hugged him and openly cried with him so proud of him sharing our feelings and shedding tears re loss of loved ones is imho good for our emotional well being Don't know about the INTJ stuff you would need to talk to Tom about that he works as a psychologist in the emergency dep at the PA hospital here in Brisbane PS JW'S are being trained by ruthless psychopaths who by nature have no empathy for others they can fake it but they don't feel any Don't simply take my word for it Do the research

• crazyhorse
    crazyhorse

I am ISTJ and my thought and speech patterns are similar to yours.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit