Bethel, slavery, and fishing lures

by seven006 45 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Dave, You are 1 cool dude and I have to say, you are a good guy! On the very positive side of things, we all continue to grow. It's funny, when I first started posting I was very careful not to use the name "Jehovah" with any sort of negativity attached. I just didn't want to go there. Now, I feel free to express myself without worry or guilt that I might offend the Almighty. I was very, very careful to not arouse suspicion as to who I was, since I was still attending meetings at the time. Some regarded everything I said with raised eyebrows. Before I came on the scene, evidently, no one asked questions. Then I started to and some started to say I was a Watchtower mole, a troll and a fraud. I was criticized for asking opinions and not giving my own right up front. I was viewed as a bastard simply because at one time, I was an elder. I got villified by some of the biggest heavies to ever hit the boards. But I learned more about how people feel, why they have their views and why they need assurance. I learned to give more about myself than ever before. This forum is great for learning and I, for one, realize, I have a lot to learn.

• gumby
    gumby

I knew he couln't do it.

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

Keep quiet Gumby or I shall have to kick your ass, too.

• seven006
    seven006

Damn, I wasn't going to respond because I wanted Gumball to be right. But I just have to. Min, you just summed up what I was trying to say from the beginning.

You're still growing pal and there's not a damn thing wrong with that. If I grow anymore my head will blow up and then I'll end up like Gumball.

Dave

• minimus
    minimus

All right. I'll post again. Feel better Gumpy?.......Growth sucks.......If I continue growing I might get confused with Dougie.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Meaty oor fluff it all feels good if you can let something out that hurts or read someone else's hurt and make a connection or even a enlightment on your personal life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit