August JW Broadcasting in Under 2 Minutes LOYAL LOYAL ETC ETC 

by Watchtower-Free 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
  • TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Many forget that LOYALTY does not mean the same as OBIDIENCE to GODzzz Organsiation.

I mean, First and foremost it is God that is loyal to us, withouth God this whole cariot would not function.

Only after that he his merciful to us we can be loyal.

As Gods loyalty doesnt mean that he his obidient to US and we can train HIM or mode him to follow our human directives to transform him into a mannered civilisazed JEHOBER DOG, our loyality towards God as well not turn around being trained and modified or obidient like animals but around stability, responsibilty, merciful acts, imitating gods unchangeable mercy and kindness.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

They must be really worried about the membership's loyalty. :smirk:

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Do ya wonder if "loyalty" to the Org is really an issue?

Guess not if you've found your way to this place. LOL

They haven't figured it out that respect and loyalty have to EARNED and DESERVED.

Doc

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Has someone actually watched the broadcast? What was Bullet-head Splane saying about the GB meeting on Wednesday? What was the, "Me?!? Apostate?!?", rhetoric?

DD

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Great editing! Thanks for the reminders on loyalty!

• Patrick45
    Patrick45

This gets whackier every couple of months. I am so glad that these charlatans no longer have any authority over me. I belong to Christ now. Religion is most of the time organized apostasy from faith.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

How can anyone take this seriously? It's so obviously televangelism! It has all the legitimacy of a "News Flash" via Kermit the Frog.

Actually, I learned something useful from Kermit.

DD

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

hahahahah!!!

That was gold!

Great work!

I am rolling on the floor....

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Just saw a great quote on social media:

"NEVER let your loyalty, become SLAVERY"

How fitting!

Wonder of the person who posted the quote (a witness) is awake?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit