We Might Know Each Other If You Know Some Of These

by AnonVet 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• AnonVet
    AnonVet

I'm not about to give away where I live or where I used to live, but if you know any of these clusters of people, we might have crossed paths at one point. (I have added a few "dummy" names to keep it tough.) Most, but not all, of these "real" names are elders.

1) Wicks, Anderson, Hughes, Stafford, Adams

2) Appleby, Nelson, Bondergaard, Wallace, Gerow

3) Harp, Jackson, Weller, Offermann, Sand

4) O'Brien, Kopelchak, Brice, Hamor, Hendry

5) Boyles, Fournier, Whittingham, Munce, Fry

6) Vincent, Kepler, Knoebel, Bowley, Mize

I'm just curious to know if anybody I've crossed paths with is on this site.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I know Barbara Anderson.
    I have eaten at Applebee's
    I have been in sand.
    I like to fry stuff.
    I got nothing on Number 6.

I guess I don't know you. You are not in Chicago.

• blondie
    blondie

Kepler, wasn't he the one that defined the planetary motions or was he the one that said the earth was the center of the universe. Anyway, before my time.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I have not met any of these people to my knowledge, but then, there is a World beyond the USA, and I live in that World, with an outward looking world-view.

Don't be so parochial.

• blondie
    blondie

Yes, Phizzy, I can sometimes tell immediately that the poster must be from the UK, Canada, Australia, etc., because the last names are not usual to my area. Yes, though the WTS is really small, it is impossible for jws to know many individual jws outside their circuit/regional area. The WTS likes it that way.

There as been a list of COs that have served over the years on JWN, and some of the names I recognized because that had served in our area of the 50 years I have been associated with the WTS.

So a real answer from me, I don't recognize them at all because I am not or have ever been from the area these people seem to be from. I wish I could provide, but this time Blondie does not know.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

None of 'em ring any bells.

A fellow (semi-)fader lives in the same town as me and we're friends, though.

• Biahi
    Biahi

When I was a kid we had a COnamed. Stepawoy, don’t know if I spelled it correctly. He was an asshole, probably dead now

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

The OP is most likely not from the U S.

• hoser
    hoser

• Biahi
      Biahi

When I was a kid we had a CO named (insert name here) don’t know if I spelled it correctly. He was an asshole, probably dead now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit