Has anybody here had a pm from a newbie wanting to contact you away /meet up from this forum ? Recently ?

by smiddy3 12 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

If so pm me about it and we maybe able to compare notes .Simon may be interested otherwise ignore this post .

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Probably just wants your body

• Biahi
    Biahi

I was fairly new and wanted to meet up, no nefarious purpose, though. Iā€™d still like to have a meet up, Iā€™m willing to have one in my home.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

I'd like to meet some of the locals.

RB

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Yup...from a female who seemed a little clueless and new to this forum.

• sarahemily958
    sarahemily958

Maybe me šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Giordano
    Giordano

Considering the caution most of us show and the likelihood of an email or phone record trail leading to a meet up....I wouldn't be too concerned.

I would be concerned if a meet up was in a private setting.

I think some newbies to this forum are in need of a real contact. Losing your close friends, family, congregation etc. may send a person sideways and in need of a real living person. However that can be arranged in a public place.

I have been on this forum for some 8 years and have never had a meet up with another escapee.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi SarahEmily,

Yes....and welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to hearing about your interest in and experience with Jehovah Witnesses.

Vander

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Welcome SarahEmily.

I hope you share some of your story and that you get encouraged and built up by comments and chats with some of us here. It may take a bit of time, but you will be glad you got involved.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

This is the post I`m referring to terry from SarahEmily .

Apparently she has been pretty active

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit