• Worldling9
    Worldling9

worldling9 on JWR

Now I'm a brown lobster.

• thereishope
    thereishope

JWR = icanseeclearlynow

JWD = thereishope

how I feel about JWR closing the way they did, still collecting my feelings and thoughts and don't know yet how much you'll see of me here

how I feel about my avatar being a squished purple alien being

• alicious
    alicious

MissFit on Jwr. Alicious is a funny nickname that I got from my friend's then 2 year old. I sent off an email to see if I can change it to JWRMissFit, but haven't heard back yet. I'd also be happy with Miss Fit since MissFit is already taken here 😟.

• blondie
    blondie

JWR = blondie

JWN = blondie

• Gwydion
    Gwydion

thereishope, for some reason I was hoping your new name would be "therainisgone"

JWR = Taythan

JWD = Gwydion

I was actually here first about 12 years ago. went through a long period of time not thinking about my jw past at all. and recently because a friend of mine was fascinated by the topic it resurfaced and I found JWR. When JWR went down I discovered that this board still existed and it was quite the password recovery process because I couldn't even remember the password for the e-mail address I used to sign up here let alone the password from 12 years ago.

• rusholme
    rusholme

Rusholme here, and there!

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Jwr as Scummydross

Have asked a couple times to have it changed here but not successful yet.

• Wayward
    Wayward

Wayward here and there. Finally was able to get my avatar changed under my user profile. Happy dance!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit