They Want More Money!

by Atlantis 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis
    Those wanting a copy of this file.
    https://docdro.id/FlLorzf

File example:
    4. Circuit Overseer Assistance Arrangement: In harmony with the announcement to the congregation, please arrange for a resolution to be put to the congregation, authorising payment from congregation funds equivalent to £4.50/€5.00 per congregation publisher for the 2019 service year. If the body of elders believes the suggested amount would impose a hardship on the congregation, the resolved amount can be adjusted accordingly.

scan 10001

Petra!

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Why should a congregation take on that responsibility? COs work for the Governing Body, they should pay for their services.

And thanks for the document my friend

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

You are welcome john!

Petra!

• asp59
    asp59

CO are like Paulus suppose to have part time jobs. They are not suppose to be a weight on the congregacions.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Circuit Overseer Assistance Arrangement: In harmony with the announcement to the congregation, please arrange for a resolution to be put to the congregation, authorising booze from congregation funds equivalent to 1 litres of good scotch per congregation publisher for the 2019 service year. If the body of elders believes the suggested amount would impose a hardship on the congregation, the resolved amount can be adjusted accordingly or a cheaper scotch.

• careful
    careful

Tithing while calling it not tithing. Where have we seen this before?

Thanks for the link.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Whatever happened to the statement of Charles Taze Russell the founder of the International Bible Students Association that later became known as Jehovah`s Witnesses that said words to the effect that

They would never beg / ask for money ,when it wasn`t given freely out of the generosity of the people and not under compulsion then they would know the work was accomplished /finished .

Or words to that effect.

And if that resolution is put forward to Australian Congregations that would amount to about $10 per publisher .

And with a membership of about 60-70,000 publishers thats not a bad scam is it.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Excellent once again Atlantis. Thank you.

From the previous self-proclaimed “faithful slave”:

w62 5/1 p. 277 How May I Contribute? - Surely it costs money to operate a world organization; still you never ask for donations.

HOW MONEY IS RAISED -

HOUSEHOLDER: Well, how does it raise the needed money? WITNESS: The money comes from willing, unforced, unsolicited givers.

From the current self-proclaimed “faithful slave”:

w13 7/1 p. 4 Can You Trust Religion Regarding Money?

(Isn't the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses a religion?)

Estelle was a regular churchgoer with several children......I thought, ‘They don’t care if I even attend; they just want my money.’”

Angelina, who has always been religious, said: “In my church, they were always asking for money. I thought to myself, ‘They do not have God’s spirit.’ , Do the religions in your area employ direct or subtle pressure to obtain money? Is that in harmony with the Bible?” WHAT DOES THE BIBLE TEACH? How did the early Christians care for congregation expenses? Paul worked as a tentmaker to support his ministry.—Acts 18:2, 3. HOW DO JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES MEASURE UP?

Jehovah’s Witnesses commonly meet in modest buildings called Kingdom Halls. How are expenses covered? They never pass collection plates, (TRUE) nor do they send out envelopes (letters to congs!) to solicit donations. (BLATANT LIE) Rather, any who appreciate the spiritual program can discreetly place a donation in a contribution box at the Kingdom Hall. This magazine obviously costs money to print and ship. Yet you will never see....appeals for money. (BLATANT LIE)

G.B. - Read your RNWT: John 8:44 - “You are from your father the Devil....truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie.”

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are getting precisely what they deserve out of me. Which is nothing.

They produce negative value, they will not get my money. I do not spend money on things that give me negative value, and this is included.

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

They need more Liquor money, already?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit