STOP criticizing the self-appointed Governing Body......

by BoogerMan 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

.....you imperfect shower!!!

w74 2/1 p. 96 Questions From Readers - “In the case of those who will rule with Jesus Christ, Jehovah God...“declares them righteous” and thus views them as being perfect, without sin, while yet in the flesh on earth.” (Rom. 8:33)

• jhine
    jhine

I will cease immediately, henceforth and forthwith as well as straight away.

Thanks for the heads up

Jan

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Scan:

Click image to enlarge.

Grandpa!
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

What a mishmash. Jehovah declares them righteous, which means... what, exactly? With the GB, perhaps self-righteous is the correct term.

Also, Jehovah "views" them as perfect? So, does God have an incorrect view of them? Or does this action confer perfection on them? And if they are 'viewed' as being perfect, then... any sin they commit is a direct rejection of God as their sovereign, isn't it?

Anyway, it's a reminder that Fred Franz was a self-aggrandizing loon.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough
    They consider that God views them as perfect ...( without sin would be perfect, right?)

1 John 1:8 ESV - If we say we have no sin, we…

1 John 1:8 — The New International Version (NIV). 8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. NWT reads: God declares them righteous. When does righteousness become perfection?( Romans 8:33)

• waton
    waton

The deity viewing them through rose coloured glasses. Eigenlob stinkt.

• St George of England
    St George of England

This WT is from 1974. Two members of the GB at that time were Chitty and Greenlees Had they been declared righteous, perfect and without sin by God? If so he really got it wrong with that pair!

George

• TD
    TD

Eigenlob stinkt.

LOL - Gott riecht alles…

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

I was poolside at my villa enjoying one bottle of beer and an elderette accused me of being a drunk. Of all places at my home, at my own bbq party this elderette calls me a drunk. Then, her elder husband starts in with me. I pointed out that others are drinking beer, why I'm I singled out? It is too bad I didn't have Tony Morris going to Bottle King on video back then.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

He's probably singling you out because you were convenient at the time.

He probably realizes that he's a closet-alcoholic himself and he has to dump his heaping guilt and vent on you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit