The Mandalorian is an Apostate

by neat blue dog 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I wonder how many JWs will squirm watching the upcoming 3rd season of Mandalorian in which out of compassion he was obliged to break certain rules of his religion and is now labeled an apostate. Awkward!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L6yE7fUE220

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

I recall that in an episode.

I also recall Peter denying Jesus 3 times but he was never labeled an apostate. With JWs, they throw the word around like a baseball.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

piggy backing onto ThomasMore's comment...at Mark 3:21, Jesus family thought him out of his mind...they didn't have faith in him. To speak against the GB makes you an apostate and you will be shunned. We don't read where Jesus considered his family apostates and shunned them.

• BelisemDeBelimakom
    BelisemDeBelimakom

Mandolarian was disfellowshipped and declared as apostate because he admitted honestly "he has removed his helmet" (renounced his faith, creed). Decision was swift, taken by a female elder; no judicial comittees, no forms filled. See Boba Fett, Chapter 5 (S1:E5) starting @ 23:00 mark.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Ironically The Book of Boba Fett 😆

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    ThomasMore - “… they throw the word around like a grenade…”

Fixed that for ya.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Won’t it be ironic if Din ends up the legitimate ruler of Mandalore? 😏

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    ThomasMore - “… they throw the word around like a baseball grenade…”
    Vidiot Fixed that for ya.

That sounds like something the REAL Thomas Moore would have said. Then I realised that would have made him a prophet :)

Either way it should be a famous quote!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit