Jehovah is steering the new Ramapo Facility, but somehow needs volunteer labor and donations

by RULES & REGULATIONS 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

This really infuriates me! How I let this publishing and real estate development Corporation cause me to waste my life and continue to con others like me today!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

HAPPY DAD:

Well, that’s true. Except I think that ALL religions are about certain people ‘living off the fat of the land and not doing any REAL work’.

I agree with all the comments on here and OVERRATED made me laugh about putting fake money (washers) in the contribution box. NOWWHAT: I agree that this could be built for free in the ‘new system’..I guess the ‘End’ couldn’t be any minute now if another colossal building project needs to be done.

HOSER: I’m also glad you woke up in time to salvage a decent part of your life. Me too.

ROCKETMAN: I am also glad, now that I’m Retired, that I never listened to the criticism and labeling I got because I worked full time and never pioneered! ..This ‘Not Spiritual’,🙄 ‘Independent’, ‘Low Hour Publisher’ has NO regrets about that one fact!

• Overrated
    Overrated

Longhairgal- Putting washers and fake money in, I have been doing that for years until I finally faded out. But when I visit a Kingdumb Hall. They get a surprise from the washer bandit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit