Someone had been attempting to destroy Kingdom Halls in Thurston county washington state.

by Crazyguy 14 Replies latest social current

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

And has finally succeeded in burning one to the ground.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Arson is a very serious crime.

I hope the criminal rots in jail for a very long time.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Two good things, no one was hurt and the other good thing is that the media attention will

cast a dark shadow on the organization, as in hey people really hate this religion.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

It's not the first time. I remember back in the 1980s, my mom had just moved to this congregation in Durant Oklahoma a few months before. One of the sisters had gotten remarried, and her ex-husband decided to burn down the kingdom hall then find his ex-wife and her new husband to kill them. He did succeed in burning down the building, but a couple of my classmates saw it happen. They reported this to the police and he was caught before he was able to find the couple he was planning on killing. Found out later, that if he has shown up about a half hour earlier, he would have found one of his intended victims at the hall mowing the lawn. If memory serves me correct, I think the new hall didn't have any windows because of that reason.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Lets see who will cough up the money to rebuild one, insurance company or the Borg....not.It will once agin be naive local attendees. Better still the Borg will rake in the insurance money and ask the cong to use another hall nearby. Kaching .

Peace All

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

Unless there is something in the insurance clause stating that the money goes into the repair or replacement of the building.

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

I thought they were self insured?

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

But I believe the insurance company is Watchtower itself so they definitely will have the congregation help with money

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

WT is self-insured, meaning, they have to self-fund replacements which means they'll go around begging for donations until they get the money to replace the building.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

How many more KH`s has this crazy guy been trying to burn down ?

No pun intended .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit