Have you got a cow that you could sell ?

by pepperheart 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Zoos
    Zoos

Farm animals for salvation is not unheard of in JW land. This story from the 2011 Yearbook, p.117 (Papua New Guinea)

▪ WHILE staying with a friend, I saw a copy of the book The Truth That Leads to Eternal Life. I read a few chapters and asked him if I could have it. “Give me a chicken, and it’s yours,” he replied. The exchange was made, and I took the book home and read it carefully. Before long, I was telling others about the wonderful things I had learned...

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    I just about fell off my seat when that sister on the broadcast got all emotional when talking about how her husband sold his cow to raise funds for the society. Must have been a family pet or something?
  • tiki
    tiki

Outlaw outdid himself yet again!!! And mightyv8.....I was thinking the same...last thing they need is more bullsheet!

The kid thing is really low...they really hate children apparently....

• JRK
    JRK

Outlaw,

How much would you guess they weigh dressed out?

JK

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Man I wanted to scream and laugh at the same time. What a JOKE!

Im sure the dad signed up - hoping he could scrape the travel money together some how.
    Dad "man how am I gonna pay for this? Maybe one of my kids will sell their pets! I will pray to jah about it"

• sir82
    sir82

Good Lord, is that a recent picture of Sanderson?

You know he's only age 50, right?

He used to look like a 70 year old man, now he looks 80.

That jacket probably fit about 50 pounds ago.

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

New slogan?

Cows For Christ?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Ironic huh - sheeple selling a cow.

I am noticing a theme developing in theses videos.

In a WT article a kid's fluffy little white dog goes "missing" when the fam move to slave where the "need is great."

Now this kid sells his cow (wtf!) so pop can volunteer at bethel or whatever...hmmm.

• freddo
    freddo

In Pharoah's dream didn't seven skinny cows eat up seven fat cows?

Anyone got any skinny cows? Seven skinny cows needed for Brooklyn.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious
    No cow but I know they'd take any profit from trafficking my organs on the black market.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit