What ever happened to ''the ScrewedGeneration''' youtube videos?

by Beth Sarim 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Hello everybody.

TheScrewedGeneration videos on youtube had some really interesting, hitting-home videos.

However I've noticed he hasn't posted anything, nothing in well years. Perhaps someone knows why he doesn't do it anymore. I really enjoyed his vids. Maybe someone could shed some light on why he no longer does videos. Very awesome videos.

Recently finished reading Crisis of Conscience too. Jaw-dropping, absolute, extreme hypocrisy. I can' believe I was that thoroughly naïve believing everything I was taught. And to this day the same hiarchy(sp) still exists as it did back in those many decades ago .

And what's even more disturbing, is that those GB members still probably operate the same way too. Needing a 2/3rds majority vote in order to pass a motion/directive. Those GB guys are travelling around the Globe telling people what to believe when in their hearts they are no different than nobody else and they know it too. How do these guys sleep at night. No wonder why some in the upper echelon have alcohol problems. Just an eye-opening book. You realize there is no possible way Christ can be involved in this organization.

• Sliced
    Sliced

Most likely they just moved on with their life and are ENJOYING THE FREEDOM that comes with doing so...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit