DUBTOWN has been resurrected!!

by BoogerMan 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Very funny and a damning expose of the ridiculousness at conventions!

1. They are cash cows for WTC

2. They are saturated with canned statements and disingenuous expressions of affection

3. Control is the real theme as every moment is an opportunity to dominate the sheep

4. Children are their burden - a necessary evil for the religion to survive

5. No one remembers anything because nothing is worth remembering!

I recall the seeing a family turned away at the door for arriving without a name badge. They had received an invitation and wanted to see what it was all about so they traveled across town to attend. The attendants did not recall the invitation campaign since they had not participated. They felt empowered to deny access.

It is unlikely that JWs will continue to travel long distances, pay for overnight accomodations, and be talked down to like they are children. I think the numbers will continue to plummet as the beatings intensify.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

A really great vid. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The creator is able to say what I think but don't have the words for.

I often thought I was a dimwit because I could never remember anything, or take away any new thoughts or inspiration from the CON-ventions.

Now, I realise I'm a dinwit for other reasons.

Yup. Great observations in this vid. Well worth a watch.

• carla
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

Really funny, spot on observations, but even after all these years still triggering for me, I got that sinking feeling in the gut, that I used to get even going anywhere near a Kingdom Hall when I first left.

Just hearing the actual J.W Mind Control Speak is a thing I hate, but thanks to all involved in producing this excellent Video, I'm sure it will wake up many a Dub.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Kudos to Kevin, and thanks for taking the time to make these videos. I've done a bit of video editing, and I know the time it takes to write, create the screenshots, and edit these videos is not trivial.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit