• kj
    kj

I got 104, woohoo :-)

kj

• Aztec
    Aztec

Woohoo!

Final Score: 83

I got all the obscure stuff right and completely screwed up all the obvious ones.

~Aztec

• morty
    morty

Did this one before...I do believe there was a post on this...I kicked ass on it though,I think
    my score was around the 70's mark...I lived for the 80's music...thats what got me through my dub days
    Morty
  • Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

I have always maintained that if I could only apply the part of my brain that remembers nearly all the lyrics to every song I've ever heard to, say, physics, I'd be really wealthy.

As it is, I can known an obscene number of song lyrics, but not remember where I put my purse when I walked in the house.

• riz
    riz

132.5. that was fun.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

You grew up to this. No Bonus. No penalty. 5 point bonus for telling me where you saw this. Thanks! Final Score: 105.5

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I got a 68. I suck.

• lastcall
    lastcall

That was fun, harder than I thought it would be (with no music)......99.5

• bebu
    bebu

I haven't listened to '80s music for so long, I really bombed. Big time bombed. Like under 30 points--and that's with a 5-point bonus for telling where I linked in from.

(hey, but I was living out of the country for the second half of the '80s... so I've got a partial excuse--I hope... I just gotta brush up!!)

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit