Desperate 67 year old JW sister looking for a mate at Eharmony!

by Iamallcool 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Few minutes ago, I was at Eharmony. One lady said at her profile that she is passionate about serving Jehovah. She is like 67 years old! I was like no way. I blocked her permanently. I do not think she will find another JW there!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

LAMALLCOOL:

If she's got money, some desperado brother will take her up on her offer. I know of two cases personally and others rumored to have happened in the JW religion.

Desperation + money = very strange pairings in the Jehovah's Witness world.

• karter
    karter

She should try J.W Match.com or the other J.W dating sites.

Karter.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

67 year olds shouldn't be on eharmony? Or JWs? Is she more desperate than the OP? Seriously. My mom is past 70 and I know she isn't desperate, but she would like a companion and a person to share her life with. She's lonely. Not desperate, but she doesn't want to travel with strangers or be the fifth wheel. Single supplements. All that.

Her congregation might give her a bad time for being on such a site, but why would she be a person to be mocked and laughed about HERE? Most of us aren't so young anymore, doesn't mean we don't want a person to be OUR person.

Sadly, you are probably right, she won't find a JW online. She might, though.

Few of us WANT to be alone. 67 and in good health means a 20 year life span ahead. That's a long time without a person of ones own.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Well, has she got money? Just asking

. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgZHXF-FaOw

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Why is she looking for a partner? How selfish of her to be thinking of herself instead of Gods Organization.

Here's the kind of thing she should be thinking:

"If you are looking for a new spouse, you also need to face the fact that you will never date and marry in this present system of things. Why not? Because all the evidence in fulfillment of Bible prophecy indicates that this corrupt system is due to end in a few years. If you are in thinking about marrying, it means at least two or more years to find, date and finally marry. But where will this system of things be by that time? It will be well on the way toward its finish, if not actually gone!"

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Few minutes ago, I was at Eharmony. One lady said at her profile that she is passionate about serving Jehovah. She is like 67 years old! I was like no way. I blocked her permanently. I do not think she will find another JW there!

I wonder if she blocked you and then posted in some forum "Desperate Iamallcool looking for a mate at Eharmony!", and she was like no way!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

You are very creative and funny!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Few minutes ago, I was at Eharmony. One lady said at her profile that she is passionate about serving Jehovah. She is like 67 years old!

"Passionate About Serving Me?"

"I WANT HER PHONE NUMBER!"

Image result for angry christian god.Image result for old lady bride

• just fine
    just fine

I think the saddest part is that she has to look for someone passionate about a religion. Instead of being passionate about her, shared hobbies and real interests.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit