jw family loves to ask df'd ones for money!

by Ghiagirl 56 Replies latest jw experiences

• smiddy
    smiddy

Ghiagirl

Tell your J.W.family , you were always taught that Jehovah provides for his faithful servants , why isn`t he providing for you ?

You have cut us off , not even seeing our child all this time ,and you expect D.F. persons to bail you out of your financial problems ?

Where is your J.W.family `s help ? The G.B.`s help ? We hear about it all the time in the W.T., the Awake,J.W.org.,how come they are not helping you.?

The Organization is reaping millions of Dollars in their Brooklyn sales of property , and their sale of branches all over the world , so surely they can help you .?

The best I can offer you is ...Wait on Jehovah ,Trust in Jehovah ....He will provide .

We need all the money we have to provide for our child , health ,dentistry ,education ,for the next 20 years , so you can understand we are not in a position to help at this time .

Oh by the way , when can we expect a visit from you to greet our child ? Since you haven`t done so yet ?

etc.etc.

smiddy

• ssn587
    ssn587
    Wingcommander dittos on your philosophy.
  • TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Howdy Ghiagirl,

Are you 100% sure that part of the money you give them is not ending up in the pocket of the WT?

• brooklynNY
    brooklynNY
    Similar thing happened to me recently. My brother who wrote me off years go because i am df'ed recently asked me for a loan, several thousand dollars, stating financial troubles. I told him I would not want to endanger his good relationship with the congregation and Joe Hoover by taking money from eventual bird food. I reminded him Joe can be an angry God.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Good for you brooklyn NY , you could have also made the comment Jehovah always provides for his loyal ones doesn`t he ?

So what`s wrong with you !

smiddy

Sorry , brook, but I hate these self righteous twits

• brooklynNY
    brooklynNY
    You are preaching to the choir smiddy, calling my brother a twit is being kind. This guy owes so many people in his congregation money, and he no intention to pay them back. He has been an elder over 30 years (do they still have the same elder arrangement when I left left 20 years ago???) and is one of the most dishonest persons I ever met.
  • oppostate
    oppostate
    I would offer very kindly if you decide to give it to them, to have them come over and eat dinner, and meet their grandson, and you will give it to them after the meal.

Brilliant response. I love it.

If they're truly under the WT spell, they'll turn down the invite for dinner because it's a DF'ing offense to have dinner with an ex-JW, isn't it? Or wasn't that 's the reason Ray Franz was DF'ed! :- )))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit