A blog post on my 65th birthday

by JeffT 15 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

Putting this out there for everybody.

http://pathologicallyintellectual.blogspot.com/

• Cangie
    Cangie

Happy Birthday, Jeff. I'm 65, too, and one of the people you referenced when you say that they expected things to have changed by now, so they delayed education, a secure career, and are paying for it now in retirement.

While this is not the most fun I've ever had, I still say it beats the alternative!

• Mephis
    Mephis
    Happy birthday Jeff.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Jeff you have a deceptively simple but utterly engaging style ...as one of your most eminent literary countryman, Hemingway, had....there's a nice ego stroke for your 65th birthday😀!
  • gma-tired2
    gma-tired2
    Happy Birthday Jeff
  • the comet
    the comet
    Happy birthday Jeff! I really reading your blog, looking forward to your novel.
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Happy Birthday Jeff. Nice blog entry. Please keep us posted when more blog posts become available.
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Jeff, very good blog. What makes it especially good is the timing. You were 18 when the "face the facts" article came out and bam, now you're 65 and no new world. Yes, you proved them wrong 100%. You did face the facts and the facts proved them so wrong, you can laugh yourself to the bank everyday. And the Watchtower can't. They can't literally because they even shut down their own construction. They had no idea that this old system would go on this long. Not one of them did.

By the way, I think your posts are well written too.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Happy birthday Jeff!

I marked it in yellow because this is a very unique birthday wish: it's my first ever :-)

(OK I practised with wishing Simon and this forum 'happy birthday' by that was technically an anniversary ;-))

• smiddy
    smiddy
    Happy birthday Jeff,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit